Each pantry is designed to feed each individual for 5 days.
Requests are received from local churches and area agencies only.
RSVP volunteers fill each pantry order. Orders are then delivered to the ordering agency or church where the client picks it up.
All the food except a few items are donated through local food drives at churches, agencies and organizations.
- Hamburger Helper, Macaroni and Cheese, Spaghetti O's
- Individual Juice Boxes
- Canned Fruit
- Soup (ex. chicken noodle, vegetable beef) PLEASE DO NOT DONATE CREAMED SOUPS
- Peanut Butter, Jelly
- Canned Chicken/Turkey
- Cake Frosting (if you're going to buy cake mix, please buy frosting)
- Toilet Paper, Shampoo, Soap (hotel/motel courtesy bottles are fine)
- Goldfish Crackers
- Single Meals (example: Dinty Moore)
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT CLOTHING OR BABY FORMULA
- Please make sure food is not expired or out dated.